Bridging Wales Swansea - Breakfast Networking
School of Business Management, University of Swansea, Bay Campus
You are invited to the next Bridging Wales business networking event from 8.30 am until 10.00 am.
The event includes a free breakfast (coffee/tea, bacon butties or vegetarian options).
Your chance to network with a wide range of local businesses of all types and sizes.
This is your chance to join with 30 or so other business leaders and to network free of charge.
8.30 - 8.45 - Arrival and informal networking
8.45 - 9.00 - Breakfast and continuing informal networking
9.00 - 9.10 - Message from Bridging Wales
9.10 - 9.45 - Two sessions of networking
9.45 - Wrap up and informal networking
Once again we want to thank Swansea University who are providing the facilities, the coffee and a bacon roll or pastry to start your day. Their support has been terrific.
Please book for this event to ensure we can cater for everyone.
Just a quick reminder to everyone: although the networking and breakfast are free, you need to remember to bring £1.50 for 2 hours of car-parking
Bridging Wales is what networking is all about - meeting fellow businessmen and women in a relaxed and informal atmosphere and making new business relationships. We provide the perfect antidote to formal networking.
At Bridging Wales you will find:
- Open networking for all professions and types of business
- You can arrive and leave when you want - nice and easy to drop in, have a coffee and then be on your way
- No pressure to prepare a presentation. You choose who to talk to and what to say
- Build long-term business relationships and trust
- Create new opportunites for your business or organisation
- All types of businesses meet in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Mutually rewarding business benefits
Meetings from 8.30am until 10.00pm on the third Friday of every month.
|Event Date||Friday, 15 September 2017|
|Event End Date||Friday, 15 September 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Friday, 18 August 2017|
|Cut off date||Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|Location||Bay Campus, Swansea University|